1. Michael Jackson (Calvin Harris Remix) – The Mitchell Brothers
2. About You Now (Kissy Sell Out Remix) – Sugarbabes
3. As Above So Below (Justice Remix) – Klaxons
4. It’s not over yet (Gentlemen Drivers remix – Featuring Soko) – Klaxons
5. Get Lucky (MSTRKRFT Remix) – New Young Pony Club (Highly Recommended)
6. Mr Ice Cream (Miami Horror Remix) – Soft Tigers
7. Fall In Love (Van She Tech Remix) – Melinda Jackson
8. I Can Cook – Grafton Primary (Hey Now Remix) (Highly Recommended)
9. Summer (Infadels Remix) – Shy Child (Highly Recommended)
10. Feet of Snow (Miami Horror Remix) – The Dirty Secrets (Highly Recommended)
11. Dance To The Underground (The Faint Remix) – Radio 4
12. Bonafied Lovin (Yuksek Remix) – Chromeo
12. Wild Strawberries – PNAU
13. Intergalictic (Body In The Thames July 4th Tivoli Edit) – The Beastie Boys
14. To The Music (Optimo Espacio Mix) – Colder (Highly Recommended)
Get Lucky (MSTRKRFT REMIX) – The MSTRKRFT Remix of New Young Pony club is a catchy little electro pop number. You will find the mixture of the cow bell hitting the off beat, distorted bass, clean lyrics, and running chords causing you to press the play button more then once.
I can Cook (Hey Now Remix) – I have already gone on about both the band who made the track and the people who remixed it in the last post, the driving synths, kick drum and voice are the winners on this track.
5 Feet of Snow (Miami Horror Remix) – I do believe this is one of the best remixes I have heard for quite some time. After listening to the original you can see that the vocals make the track, yet it needs some thing more – And more is exactly what Miami Horror delivers, plugging every thing it has into the wall and replacing the guitar chords with long fuzzy electronic buzzes. No matter how electronic it gets they still keep the structure of the verse/chorus/verse/bridge/chorus formula of a band. It really just is great.
Summer (Infadels Remix) – Never heard the Infadels remix any thing before but this has got me very excited. Another set of very catchy vocals building into kick drum fueled electro and even knob turning that would make Kissy Sellout jealous towards the end of the track. Another absolutely brilliant remix.
To The Music (Optimo Espacio Remix) – Now this is probably one of the most interesting remixes I have ever heard. Standing at a total of 8 minutes with a 4/4 kick, the same running bass line, intriguing lyrics and a mixture of clean electronic sounds for the first about 3.10 of the track. You begin to think with another 5 mins left that this song is going to turn out quite bland. That all changes when all those squeaky clean sounds suddenly get dirt all over them. The next 4 mins with another verse of lyrics turn to absolutely disgusting electro. This is definitely a track for certain tastes but I love it. P.S. Please don’t play it on laptop speakers.
Any ways, hope you enjoy.